2010 Government Trailblazer Program Application
1. Download the 2010 Government Trailblazer Application Form Microsoft Word Document
(click on link or right click and save to your computer)
2. Fill out the application form using Microsoft Word. You may write as much as you need to; concise responses will be appreciated.
3. Send one double-sided hard copy of the signed application and necessary attachments to:
National Center for Civic Innovation
Government Trailblazer Program
Attention: Nancy Allendorf
121 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10013
Also, please email an electronic copy of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your government’s name in the filename.
4. Please send one hard copy and an electronic copy of your latest performance report(s),
whether internally or externally distributed, with your completed application.
5. Applications Online Now Through: March 15, 2010
It is to your advantage to submit your application as soon as possible since a limited number of stipends are available.
If you have any questions or problems downloading this application form, you can reach us at:
(212) 590-9405 Nancy Allendorf
(212) 590-9413 Verna Vasquez
(212) 590-9412 Barbara J. Cohn Berman